BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We were pretty busy today. Seb had a Valentine's Day party and got far too much candy and goodies--All the kids were wired when they got picked up after school. He had a great time though and played some fun games, I think he won twice...Got some new pencils and some goodies from Jason and I too.Shan's been sick so I managed to get some stuff done while he was sleeping today, getting my car washed and tagging my dad's car while he was working!
After I picked up Seb, we went to the store to pick up our balloon order (20 total) and snuck through town hoping Jason wouldn't see us...We got him too!Then we decorated the house...Not that we're going to use everything in the pictures, but I think it's fun to "make fun" and joke, and still have a good time and be romantic. We got him a new coffee mug, the movie "Knocked Up", a Rodney Atkins cd, candy, and an teddy bear.Then today, after Jason got off work, he called to ask Seb to make me go to the other end of the house until he got my presents in...I got a new Tetris handheld (for those icky traffic jams), some chocolates, a cherry scented bath set, a really sweet card, and the biggest ladybug I've ever seen. --I love it......And so Does Shan!

2 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

That is just awesome! Greg isn't to big on the Valentines thing so I'm glad you got it good!

Life Is Good said...

Very cool!
You guys are so much fun!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones