BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Little Better

I think I must have been on Auto-Pilot for a while because I didn't really realize how gross and scary the whole thing was when Seb fell out of the boat. I guess I was just trying to be supportive and protect Seb and didn't think about much else because last night it hit me that if he'd landed differently he might have broken his neck or something even worse. What would I do if something happened to my kids? I'd never be able to forgive myself! I was pretty upset last night but I was also counting my blessings that it turned out the way it did and nothing else!He's feeling just peachy considering...Just back to his happy, upbeat little self already. We took some pictures last night after his bath to show how it's looking. I was able to wash his hair it just took a while to clean it gently. So here's what he looks like today. You can see he's still missing some hair but hopefully his hair will grow back and fill in where his scar will be. At any rate, my mom says "chicks dig scars"...And I think we already know what his show & tell will be this week.

1 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Is he going for a Frankensteinish sort of thing for Halloween?

Man...that is dedication to the costume and reality!

Ha Ha!

Glad he is doing better!

The Music in My Head...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones