Okay, so I guess I'll start out by saying...my name is Courtney. My husband, Jason, is just an amazing guy. We have a little boy, Sebastian, he'll be three in September. He loves sports, race cars, and animals.
We just moved back to Bend in April after my hubby got out of the Navy. It's been a little bit of a transition but at least we were coming back to family and friends.
Hmmm...what else to say? I guess that's pretty much it. We enjoy going to the lake and we've started attending a new church (that's new for us). We love to spend time with family and friends. Oh, and we're hoping to start trying for another baby around the end of summer. (I'm gonna laugh if Amber and I are pregnant at the same time!)
Anyway, I think that's about it for now. :)
We just moved back to Bend in April after my hubby got out of the Navy. It's been a little bit of a transition but at least we were coming back to family and friends.
Hmmm...what else to say? I guess that's pretty much it. We enjoy going to the lake and we've started attending a new church (that's new for us). We love to spend time with family and friends. Oh, and we're hoping to start trying for another baby around the end of summer. (I'm gonna laugh if Amber and I are pregnant at the same time!)
Anyway, I think that's about it for now. :)




















2 comments:
Hey I think it would be cool to be prego at the same time! And maybe I'LL have the girl and you'll get the boy! Really though I'm glad you guys moved back home and we've been able to get to know eachother better and I love ya girl!!
I'm glad we moved back too. It's fun getting to hang out with all you guys again!!!
Post a Comment